P.O. Box 984, Virginia Beach, VA, 23451
Michigan Aggregate Machinery, along with joint venture partners Equiptrade and Whiting Iron Works, offer complete Rock Crusher rebuild service with warranties. We can rebuild your broken or worn out crusher at a fraction of the new machine replacement cost and guarantee the work. Our goal in machine repair is to restore the machine to its original new operating condition, do the work right the first time, and keep the price down. Often times, we use our experience and innovative machine shop skills to fabricate new crusher parts to factory specs at a fraction of inflated manufacturer's prices. These savings are passed along to you.
We are the only company in the business that insists on test running every crusher before shipping it back to you. All systems are monitored and noted. If there is any problem with the machine it shows up during the test run and is properly taken care of. We make sure the job is done right before it leaves the shop. Please read "Excellence in Reconditioned Cone Crushers" on this page, for an outline of our meticulous repair procedures.
Whatever your crusher problem, we have probably seen it before and know exactly what to do. Before starting the job we explain the work scope in detail and quote a firm price. There are no surprises dealing with us. Take advantage of our experience, skills, innovative repair procedures and most important, our old-school values.
Contact us the next time you need a crusher repaired or rebuilt!
EXCELLENCE IN RECONDITIONED CONE CRUSHERS
When you buy a Reconditioned Symons cone crusher from Michigan Aggregate Machinery, you can be confident that you are buying a sound machine that is ready to go to work. We use inspection and refurbishing techniques identical to those employed by factory technicians. Our standard reconditioning procedure is as follows;
* Totally dismantle the crusher, including removal of countershaft box and eccentric. Thoroughly clean and wash all components to enable meticulous inspection for cracks, wear or damage.
* Inspect the mainframe and adjustment ring for suitable condition of threads and for cracks or other signs of wear or damage. The mainframe liner and crusher arm guards are also inspected. Problem areas are repaired or parts replaced as required. If nessesary, threads are welded up and machined to new specs.
* Inspect the bowl and bowl threads and for cracks or other signs of wear or damage. If nessesary, threads are welded up and machined to new specs.
* Inspect the head and mainshaft assembly for suitable condition of the shaft, shaft fit in the head, head ball, contact surfaces on the seal wipers and mantle seating surface. Templates are used to check condition and dimensions of critical areas.
* Inspect all major internal components with special attention to the condition of the eccentric and eccentric gear, pinion gear, inner eccentric bushing, outer eccentric bushing, socket assembly, socket sealing ring, socket liner, springs and housings, the socket itself, and the step bearing assembly. Problem areas are repaired or parts replaced as required.
* After inspection, repair and parts replacement, the machine is assembled with careful attention to cleanliness and the correct positioning of components. Factory recommended gear clearance and vertical geometry is established. Templates are used in checking and setting these critically important relationships.
* Machine is test run in the shop. Oil temerature, oil pressure and head spin are monitored and recorded. Records are available to prospective buyer.
Machine Index | Home | Testimonials & References
Copyright © 1996-2012 by MICHIGAN AGGREGATE MACHINERY